Obstetrics & Ultrasound Services in Abu Dhabi
Obstetrics Screening and Ultrasound
Table Of Content
What is Obstetrics?
Obstetrics and Ultrasound services in Abu Dhabi focus on the female reproductive system.
Obstetrics majorly deals with:
- Pregnancy and associated health changes
- Birth of the baby
- All the related procedures and issues
Dr Divyatha offers the following Obstetric services in Abu Dhabi:
- Antenatal care – Antenatal care ideally begins preconception with identification of any high risk factors and starting of medications or changing certain medications. Throughout pregnancy, Dr. Divyatha is available for your problems and she is present with you to support the delivery process.
- Managing High-Risk Pregnancies.
As an Obstetrician, Dr. Divyatha provides the necessary care for a healthy delivery:
She believes in giving personal care and believes in combined involvement of patient and her family is always available during labor.
Options for pain management during delivery is always discussed antenatally and prepares the mom to be ready.
Here is on of the review of her patient.
Connect With Us
Gynaecology Ultrasound in Abu Dhabi
Apart from being an expert Obstetrician, Dr Divyatha is also a proficient gynaecologist in Abu Dhabi. So, when it comes to Gynaecology Ultrasound in Abu Dhabi, she offers a wide variety of ultrasound scanning services.
Ultrasound is a unique technology and helps during your pregnancy in many ways:
- It allows you to “see” your developing baby for the first time.
- Helps to know the gender of your baby
- To determine your child’s age and growth. This aids in determining your due date.
- To monitor your baby’s heartbeat and mobility, and overall development.
- To see if you’re expecting twins, triplets, or more children (also called multiples)
- To check whether the baby is in a head-down position before birth.
- At 18 to 20 weeks – during the second trimester.
- Before 14 weeks of pregnancy ( for some women) – during the first-trimester ultrasound (Early ultrasound).
She carries out these examinations via the transvaginal or transabdominal routes, depending on the severity of the clinical difficulties.
- Can be conducted on any woman; however, it is most commonly done on pregnant women.
- Performed by applying gel on the skin that transmits waves to the electronic screen to get pictures of your baby or other abdominal tissues.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound is done directly through the vagina to detect various vaginal issues.
- Soundwaves in this ultrasound fall directly on the pelvic organs. It thus offers a sharper image and better diagnosis.
When is an Ultrasound recommended?
Ultrasound is a diagnostic technique that can help you figure out what’s causing your symptoms. Ultrasound is frequently used to evaluate gynaec issues and disorders, such as:
- Bleeding abnormally
- Pelvic discomfort
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Fibroids in the uterus
- Inflammation of the pelvis
Why should you choose Dr Divyatha for obstetric and ultrasound services in Abu Dhabi?
In case you are planning for conception, have conceived, or are suffering from certain gynaecological problems, Dr Divyatha will always be at your aid with a personalized line of treatment.
So, whenever you require professional Obstetric and Ultrasound services in Abu Dhabi, Dr Divyatha can provide you with the right consultation and high-quality imaging Ultrasound services.